Monday, May 31, 2010

frist poem

The day is swill

before breakfast


Reds are second, A sadder

way to lose


Then buy a wide

MARGARINE

.

Toast:

to stomach and entrails

to which your belly descends

illuminati


Knots. Botched patch.

A fervor, for tea. I mean need

it.


Gotta get me a fever-o

ice ice


ingrained. On the smooth

vermouth skate

your slender foot


which goes alone

into ice, ice


memory pie. Awake and rude, jabber

from low dell, a

God, a WALKIE-

TALKIE.

YES I CAN HEAR YOU FINE

AMEN

.

This mlk sacrifice cries

when it spills, Bloody

useful.


FLOWER TURTLE [I] DOVE* YOU A.M.

RAM a CALF an OXOX A CHILD


But what happened to the funnies?

--A pickle!


But where do you keep the butter?

--My holy churn!



*I above you, cloven you, dove

and gloved you; hovered you, by Jove

moved you, over, you; I proved

you, roved, shoved, and wove you.

No comments:

Post a Comment